Ste Anne's Spa Retreat 2017
Wednesday, January 11 - Friday, January 13, 2017
Join us for a three-day, two-night winter wonderland getaway at the famous Ste Anne's Spa, voted Canada's favourite spa 7 years in a row. Located in the rolling countryside of Grafton, Ontario, just 90 minutes east of Toronto. Give yourself the gift of self-care, spend precious time with friends, sip wine in your bathrobe, pamper your muscles with massage treatments, nourish your body with daily workouts, meditation and holistic gourmet cuisine...
You deserve to set yourself up for a fantastic 2017!
Your Retreat Includes
- CAA 4-diamond spa cottage accommodation
- $240 spa allowance (RMT receipt available)
- 2 BelleFusion Pilates workouts
- 1 yoga and meditation class
- Group hike
- Workshop - "Setting yourself up for Success in 2017"
- 2 four-course group dinners (amuse-bouche, appetizer, main and dessert)
- 2 group breakfasts (a la carte hot breakfast)
- 2 three-course group lunches
- 2 afternoon teas (sweet & savoury treats)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages at all meals
- Use of a Ste. Anne’s signature robe
- Reusable spa bag
- Complete use of the facilities (sauna, steam rooms, indoor/outdoor jacuzzis and more)
$927 + HST
Based on double occupancy. 50% deposit required to reserve your spot. Remaining 50% payment due December 20, 2016. Spaces limited to 14 spots! Single rooms available for $120 supplement.